Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures

I finally figured out how to put pictures on my blog but couldn´t make them any smaller. Sorry if it took forever to load. Those are just a few of the many. As you can see this is a poor country but Antigua is one of the most affluent. There is a huge divide between haves and have nots. It truely breaks your heart. Once again I have to express my gratitude for this experience. It changes your perspective on a lot of things.
Spanish was difficult today. I had to put sentences together. It took me forever to think about how to put it all together to make sense. By the time I was finished who could remember what we were talking about? I know it will take a long time to master this language. I will say though, I'm definitely up for the challenge. Already planning another trip here in Feb. 09. Thanks for all your love,
r
scroll to the bottom for pics

1 comment:

tarin said...

wow. your pictures are beautiful. i love the colors. i want to go next feb.

Mayans

Mayans
Mayans